This minor update of the JumpShip Framework fixes bugs in the JSDataModel and JSViewBase classes.
JumpShip Framework An MVC Based ActionScript with the following features:
- A Ruby on Rails like Data Mode
- A Command Pattern Based Controller (similar to ARP and Cairngorm
- A standardized View with asset loading tools.
- Model / View Data Binding
- Controller Before / After filtering
- Controller Command Cascading (the ability for commands to call other commands).
- JSDataModel: Fixed a bug in the ‘getItemIndex()’ method that returned an improper value.
- JSViewBase: Fixed a scope issue that prevented proper data binding.